- The Software Tester is a key member of the Software Testing function, responsible for creating and executing an end-to-end test plan. He/she will manage all testing activities and ensure that all objectives are met as per the expected solution. This will require him/her to test the solution in terms of functionality, performance, reliability, stability and compatibility with other legacy/external systems.
- The Software Tester must be completely familiar and conversant with different types of testing, and apply these to all expected solutions. The role requires him/her to:
- Should have experience in API Testing.
- Need testing Experience with good understanding of Software Test Lifecycle including Test strategy, Test Planning, Test Cases Design, Test Data Setup, Defect Management, Test log, Test results, Test Traceability Matrix and Test Metrics
- Develop and execute test cases, scripts, plans and procedures.
- Communicating all test issues effectively and executing procedures in order to arrive at the appropriate fix.
- Preparing summary reports and suggestion documents to improve the quality of the application.
- Provide estimation of work in terms of schedule and duration.
- Participate in project risk assessments to identify potential obstacles ahead of time.
- Create and execute a complete test plan.
- Test all expected solutions and their compatibility with existing systems thoroughly.
- Adhere to process guidelines.
- Must have knowledge of Quality Management Software and Processes;
- Should have knowledge of technical aspects of software solution being tested;
- Must exhibit business process understanding;
- Should possess basic knowledge of Web/OS/Networking;
- 2-3 years of experience in testing application software.
- Prior knowledge and experience with email applications and/or web solutions will give you an edge.
- Graduation is a must – BE/MCA/BCS/MSC Computer/IT
- Candidates with a post-graduate degree MCA/MCS will have added advantage
- If not an engineer, candidate must be Graduate in any field, preferably with technical background (Graduate / Graduate Equivalent Diploma in software / hardware). This should be further supported with an Industry-recognized course in software development.
- As per industry standards.
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization, B.Sc - Any Specialization, BCA - Computers
PG:MS/M.Sc(Science) - Any Specialization, Computers, MCA - Computers, M.Tech - Any Specialization
QuantumLink Communications Pvt Ltd
In addition to our flagship products – PostMaster Express & PostMaster Enterprise, QLC also has over half-dozen software products in the market. With over 10,000 customers and over 23 years of proven technology expertise, QLC is working on a number of product ideas, all attempting to redefine Internet protocols to achieve Internet Productivity.
Contact Company:QuantumLink Communications Pvt Ltd