- The Frontline Sales Executive/Officer will be responsible for assisting the revenue generation function by selling the companys products and services.
- The candidate must be a tech-savvy individual with exceptional communication skills in order to effectively initiate conversations, generate sales leads, see them through to closure and build a healthy rapport with existing as well as prospective customers.
- The Frontline Sales Executive/Officer will share joint responsibility with the Inside Sales and the Field Support teams to ensure smooth closure of all opportunities.
- The incumbent will also be responsible for post-sale interactions with customers to ensure that all outstanding payments are collected as per the prevailing norms, identify opportunities for up-selling and cross selling, and collect feedback for additional feature requirements.
- To be completely familiar and conversant with all the features and benefits of the companys products and services, and to convey these to customers during interactions and meetings.
- To make cold calls to prospects generated by external sources of lead-generation.
- To identify decision makers within targeted leads and initiate the sales process.
- To penetrate all targeted accounts and originate sales opportunities for the companys products and services.
- To set up and deliver sales presentations, product/service demonstrations as and when required.
- To assist in preparing price quotes for prospective customers, with relevant and accurate information.
- To ensure systematic follow-up with the cases mapped to him/her to take them to time-bound closure.
- To be an interface between the customer and internal support teams to ensure that the customer receives the best possible service from the company.
- To ensure that the CRM system is completely updated with all customer/prospect details and interactions.
- To ensure that all payments are collected as per the companys payment terms.
- To identify areas of improvement in the company and assist in creating and implementing solutions.
- Skills and Abilities
- You are expected to be a proficient computer-user, particularly with office productivity and email applications.
- Good presentation skills as you will be required to deliver process presentations during in-house training programs.
- At Executive-level: 1+ year of relevant experience in Inside/Frontline sales.
- At Officer-level: 3+ years of relevant experience in Inside/Frontline sales.
- A Bachelor's degree is a must, and you'd get favourable consideration if its in Engineering or Business Management.
- As per industry standards.
Desired Candidate Profile
QuantumLink Communications Pvt Ltd
QuantumLink Communications (QLC) Pvt Ltd is a software development company based in Mumbai, India. QLC designs and develops products and applications in the areas of email, Internet sharing, knowledge and process management systems.
View Contact Details+